Hamilton International Middle School
Hamilton International Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Hamilton International Middle School's student population of 1,202 students has grown by 27% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,202 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hamilton International Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#59 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Seattle Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Queen Anne Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 418 students
411 Boston St.
Seattle, WA 98109
(206)252-2480 0.0 K-5 418
- Seattle B F Day Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 290 students
3921 Linden Av N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)252-6010 0.6 K-5 290
- Seattle John Stanford International School Grades: K-5 | 431 students
4057 5 Av Ne
Seattle, WA 98105
(206)252-6080 0.8 K-5 431
- Seattle Mcdonald International School Grades: K-5 | 457 students
144 Ne 54th St
Seattle, WA 98105
(206)252-2900 0.9 K-5 457
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.