B F Day Elementary School
- B F Day Elementary School's student population of 290 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- B F Day Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#607 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Seattle Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Hamilton International Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1202 students
1610 N 41 St
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)252-5810 0.6 6-8 1202
- Seattle Queen Anne Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 418 students
411 Boston St.
Seattle, WA 98109
(206)252-2480 0.6 K-5 418
- Seattle Seattle World School Grades: 6-12 | 280 students
1700 East Union St.
Seattle, WA 98122
(206)252-2200 1.1 6-12 280
- Seattle John Stanford International School Grades: K-5 | 431 students
4057 5 Av Ne
Seattle, WA 98105
(206)252-6080 1.2 K-5 431
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.