Adlai Stevenson Elementary School
Adlai Stevenson Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Adlai Stevenson Elementary School's student population of 494 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Adlai Stevenson Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 3,679 schools in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#556 out of 3679 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Schaumburg CCSD 54 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elk Grove Village Adolph Link Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 625 students
900 W Glenn Trl
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
(847)357-5300 0.6 K-6 625
- Elk Grove Village Margaret Mead Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 632 students
1765 Biesterfield Rd
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
(847)357-6000 0.9 7-8 632
- Medinah Medinah Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 205 students
7n330 Medinah Rd
Medinah, IL 60157
(630)529-6105 1.2 3-5 205
- Roselle Frederick Nerge Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 663 students
660 N Woodfield Trl
Roselle, IL 60172
(847)357-5777 1.4 K-6 663
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.