Aggie Roberts Elementary School
Aggie Roberts Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Nevada for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Aggie Roberts Elementary School's student population of 677 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||677 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aggie Roberts Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 660 schools in Nevada (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#340 out of 660 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson David M Cox Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 650 students
280 Clark Drive
Henderson, NV 89074
(702) 799-5730 0.2 PK-5 650
- Henderson Nate Mack Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 589 students
3170 Laurel Ave.
Henderson, NV 89014
(702) 799-7760 1.2 PK-5 589
- Las Vegas Coral Academy Of Science Las Vegas Tamarus Grades: K-2 | 382 students
8185 Tamarus St
Las Vegas, NV 89123
(702) 269-8512 1.6 K-2 382
- Las Vegas Jack Lund Schofield Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1,170 student
8625 Spencer St.
Las Vegas, NV 89123
(702) 799-2290 1.6 6-8 1,170
Honestly, as a student myself in this school, it has the best teachers but the only thing I would change would be the teachers being a little stricter to the students. The students in my class are out of control in most of the specials and class so I recommend the teachers being stricter to an extent where they're not out of control shouting.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Luis Rojas
We live on Valle Verde and we have 3 children. ..6th grade, 2nd grade, 1st grade. ..and are very interested in enrolling our children come next school year...please advise what you may need from us. ...we are Polynesians.
- Posted by Parent - tuite
In Indiana, a voucher program is up and running and changing the face of public education in the state.
The greatest danger on your child’s campus is not bullies, but rather cancer-causing PCBs. Learn about the presence of PCBs in schools and whether your child’s school is at risk.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?