Alex Green Elementary School
- Alex Green Elementary School's student population of 306 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||306 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Alex Green Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Davidson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whites Creek Whites Creek High School Grades: 9-12 | 728 students
7277 Old Hickory Bl
Whites Creek, TN 37189
(615)876-5132 1.6 9-12 728
- Madison Madison Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 543 students
300 W Old Hickory Bl
Madison, TN 37115
(615)687-4018 1.9 5-8 543
- Nashville Robert E. Lilliard Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 335 students
3200 Kings La
Nashville, TN 37218
(615)876-5126 2.3 PK-4 335
- Madison Smithson Craighead Academy Grades: K-4 | 191 students
730 Neely's Bend Rd
Madison, TN 37115
(615)228-9886 2.9 K-4 191
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.