Whites Creek High School
- Whites Creek High School's student population of 728 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||728 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Whites Creek High School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#325 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Davidson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whites Creek Alex Green Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 306 students
3921 Lloyd Rd
Whites Creek, TN 37189
(615)876-5105 1.6 PK-4 306
- Madison Madison Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 543 students
300 W Old Hickory Bl
Madison, TN 37115
(615)687-4018 2.6 5-8 543
- Madison Smithson Craighead Academy Grades: K-4 | 191 students
730 Neely's Bend Rd
Madison, TN 37115
(615)228-9886 3.0 K-4 191
- Nashville Nashville Academy Of Computer Science Grades: 5-7 | 309 students
3307 Brick Church Pk
Nashville, TN 37207
(615)921-5000 3.1 5-7 309
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.