Alhambra Primary School
- Alhambra Primary School's student population of 145 students has grown by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Alhambra Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1166 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Highland CUSD 5 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Highland Grantfork Upper Elementary School Grades: 4-5 | 68 students
206 N Mulberry St
Highland, IL 62249
(618)675-2200 5.5 4-5 68
- Hamel Hamel Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 97 students
Po Box 157
Hamel, IL 62046
(618)692-7444 6.2 PK-2 97
- Worden Worden Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 255 students
110 N Main St
Worden, IL 62097
(618)692-7442 6.4 3-5 255
- Marine Marine Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 122 students
725 W Division St
Marine, IL 62061
(618)667-5404 7.5 K-5 122
- Staunton Staunton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 660 students
801 N Deneen St
Staunton, IL 62088
(618)635-3831 9.7 PK-5 660
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.