Allen At Steinbeck
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 438 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 85%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 40% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Allen At Steinbeck?
438 students attend Allen At Steinbeck.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
66% of Allen At Steinbeck students are Hispanic, 15% of students are White, 9% of students are Asian, 6% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Allen At Steinbeck?
Allen At Steinbeck has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Allen At Steinbeck offer ?
Allen At Steinbeck offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Allen At Steinbeck. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities