Broadway High School
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 162 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 93%
- Graduation Rate: 45-49% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤5% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤5% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤5% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while ≤5% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Broadway High School?
The graduation rate of Broadway High School is 45-49%, which is lower than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Broadway High School?
162 students attend Broadway High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
86% of Broadway High School students are Hispanic, 7% of students are White, 3% of students are Black, 2% of students are Asian, and 2% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Broadway High School?
Broadway High School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Broadway High School offer ?
Broadway High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Broadway High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities