Terrell Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 321 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 82%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
25-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Terrell Elementary School?
321 students attend Terrell Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
55% of Terrell Elementary School students are Hispanic, 18% of students are White, 13% of students are Asian, 7% of students are Two or more races, 5% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Terrell Elementary School?
Terrell Elementary School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Terrell Elementary School offer ?
Terrell Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Terrell Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities