Frost (earl) Elementary School
- Frost (earl) Elementary School's student population of 683 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||683 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Frost (earl) Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has decreased from 29:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4023 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oak Grove Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Herman (leonard) Intermediate Grades: 5-8 | 843 students
5955 Blossom Ave.
San Jose, CA 95123
(408)226-1886 0.6 5-8 843
- San Jose Calero High School Grades: 10-12 | 351 students
420 Calero Ave.
San Jose, CA 95133
(408)347-7600 0.7 10-12 351
- San Jose Phoenix High School Grades: 11-12 | 75 students
6150 Snell Rd.
San Jose, CA 95123
(408)347-6291 0.9 11-12 75
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.