Christopher Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 382 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 27:1
- Minority Enrollment: 96%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 36% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
36% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 40% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Christopher Elementary School?
382 students attend Christopher Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
81% of Christopher Elementary School students are Hispanic, 10% of students are Asian, 4% of students are White, 2% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Christopher Elementary School?
Christopher Elementary School has a student ration of 27:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Christopher Elementary School offer ?
Christopher Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Christopher Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities