Davis (caroline) Intermediate
- Davis (caroline) Intermediate's student population of 670 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||670 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Davis (caroline) Intermediate's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5094 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oak Grove Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose The Academy Grades: 5-8 | 13 students
4955 Edenview Dr.
San Jose, CA 95119
(408)226-2350 0.1 5-8 13
- San Jose Stipe (samuel) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 346 students
5000 Lyng Dr.
San Jose, CA 95111
(408)227-7332 0.5 K-6 346
- San Jose Christopher Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 409 students
565 Coyote Rd.
San Jose, CA 95111
(408)227-8550 0.9 K-8 409
- San Jose Hayes Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 413 students
5035 Poston Dr.
San Jose, CA 95136
(408)227-0424 0.9 K-6 413
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.