Almanor High (Continuation School)
Almanor High (Continuation School) places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%)
- Almanor High (Continuation School)'s student population of 1 students has declined by 80% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers (13-14)||1 teachers|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio (13-14)||12:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Graduation Rate (11-12)||85-89%|
|Eligible for Free Lunch (13-14)|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (13-14)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Plumas Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chester Chester Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 216 students
158 Aspen St.
Chester, CA 96020
(530) 258-3194 0.2 K-6 216
- Chester Chester Junior/senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 173 students
612 First St.
Chester, CA 96020
(530) 258-2126 0.5 7-12 173
- Westwood Fletcher Walker Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 87 students
Fourth And Greenwood Sts.
Westwood, CA 96137
(530) 256-3295 12.0 K-6 87
- Greenville Greenville Junior/senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 81 students
117 Grand St.
Greenville, CA 95947
(530) 284-7197 19.1 7-12 81
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.