Amy Biehl Community School At Rancho Viejo
- Amy Biehl Community School At Rancho Viejo's student population of 534 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||534 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Amy Biehl Community School At Rancho Viejo's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||#297 out of 819 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Santa Fe Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Fe The Master Program Grades: 10-12 | 204 students
Sfcc Ll320 6401 Richards Ave
Santa Fe, NM 87508
(505)984-1133 0.6 10-12 204
- Santa Fe Academy For Technical & Class Grades: 7-12 | 378 students
74 A Van Nu Po Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87508
(505)467-2003 1.0 7-12 378
- Santa Fe Monte Del Sol Charter Grades: 7-12 | 353 students
4157 Walking Rain Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87502
(505)467-2003 1.8 7-12 353
- Santa Fe Nina Otero Community School Grades: PK-8 | 715 students
5901 Herrera Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87507
(505)467-4200 2.2 PK-8 715
- Santa Fe Edward Ortiz Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 559 students
4164 South Meadows
Santa Fe, NM 87505
(505)467-2003 2.4 6-8 559
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.