Andre Elementary School
Andre Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Andre Elementary School's student population of 1,169 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 70 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||1,169 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||70 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Andre Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1878 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cypress-fairbanks Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cypress Cypress Springs High School Grades: 9-12 | 3140 students
7909 Fry Rd
Cypress, TX 77433
(281)345-3000 0.4 9-12 3140
- Huntsville Sam Houston State University Charter School Grades: M
7410 Fry Rd
Huntsville, TX 77341
(936)294-1103 0.7 M n/a
- Cypress Postma Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1110 students
18425 W Rd
Cypress, TX 77433
(281)345-3660 1.6 PK-5 1110
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.