- Antelope School's student population of 783 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||783 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Antelope School is ranked within the top 50% of all 932 schools in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#319 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Davis School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Syracuse Bluff Ridge School Grades: PK-6 | 967 students
2680 S 775 W
Syracuse, UT 84075
(801)402-2850 1.1 PK-6 967
- Clearfield North Davis Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 1022 students
835 S State
Clearfield, UT 84015
(801)402-6500 1.2 7-9 1022
- Kaysville Ascent Academies Of Utah Lehi Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 562 students
1999 West 900 North
Kaysville, UT 84037
(385)374-9641 1.3 K-8 562
- Syracuse Cook School Grades: PK-6 | 814 students
1175 W 1350 S
Syracuse, UT 84075
(801)402-2200 1.3 PK-6 814
- Layton Vae View School Grades: PK-6 | 398 students
1750 W 1600 N
Layton, UT 84041
(801)402-2800 1.4 PK-6 398
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.