- Antelope School's student population of 783 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||783 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Antelope School is ranked within the top 50% of all 932 schools in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Davis School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Syracuse Bluff Ridge School Grades: PK-6 | 967 students
2680 S 775 W
Syracuse, UT 84075
(801)402-2850 1.1 PK-6 967
- Clearfield North Davis Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 1022 students
835 S State
Clearfield, UT 84015
(801)402-6500 1.2 7-9 1022
- Kaysville Ascent Academies Of Utah Lehi Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 562 students
1999 West 900 North
Kaysville, UT 84037
(385)374-9641 1.3 K-8 562
- Syracuse Cook School Grades: PK-6 | 814 students
1175 W 1350 S
Syracuse, UT 84075
(801)402-2200 1.3 PK-6 814
- Layton Vae View School Grades: PK-6 | 398 students
1750 W 1600 N
Layton, UT 84041
(801)402-2800 1.4 PK-6 398
Learn about how public schools are implementing new programs that encourage dropouts to return to the classroom.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.