Bluff Ridge School
Bluff Ridge School serves 808 students in grades Prekindergarten-6.
Bluff Ridge School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Utah for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 58% (which is higher than the Utah state average of 45%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 52% (which is higher than the Utah state average of 47%) for the 2018-19 school year.
Minority enrollment is 11% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Utah state average of 27% (majority Hispanic).
Bluff Ridge School's student population of 808 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers (18-19)
Students by Grade
Bluff Ridge School is ranked within the top 30% of all 959 schools in Utah (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Bluff Ridge School is 0.20, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.44. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2020-2021 School Year Data
State Level (UT)
Overall Testing Rank
#227 out of 959 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) NCES, UT Dept. of Education
Review Bluff Ridge School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
School Safety: Shootings
Teachers and parents must be prepared for anything that impacts the safety of our young people.
What are the Top High Schools in Boston?
We review recent rankings from Boston Magazine that shows the top-rated high schools in this extensive school district.
An Overview of the Funding of Public Schools
Learn about how public schools are funded today and how the federal and local monies are allocated.