Apollo Elementary School
- Apollo Elementary School's student population of 815 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||815 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Apollo Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1102 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||BREVARD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Titusville Riverview School Grades: PK | 128 students
3000 Jolly St
Titusville, FL 32780
(321)269-2326 1.8 PK 128
- Titusville North Area Adult Education-night Program Grades: AE
3755 Garden St
Titusville, FL 32796
(321)264-3088 2.1 AE n/a
- Titusville Coquina Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 523 students
850 Knox Mcrae Dr
Titusville, FL 32780
(321)264-3060 2.2 PK-6 523
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.