Arapahoe Ridge Elementary School
- Arapahoe Ridge Elementary School's student population of 584 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||584 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arapahoe Ridge Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,718 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#504 out of 1718 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Adams 12 Five Star Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Parker Mountain Range High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,989 student
12500 Huron Street
Parker, CO 80134
(720)972-6300 0.9 9-12 1,989
- Broomfield Westlake Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1,166 student
2800 West 135th Avenue
Broomfield, CO 80020
(720)972-5200 1.0 6-8 1,166
- Broomfield Centennial Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 531 students
13200 Westlake Drive
Broomfield, CO 80020
(720)972-5280 1.1 PK-5 531
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.