Arapahoe Ridge Elementary School
Arapahoe Ridge Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Arapahoe Ridge Elementary School's student population of 634 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||634 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arapahoe Ridge Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,704 schools in Colorado (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||State Charter Institute School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Parker Mountain Range High School Grades: 9-12 | 1991 students
12500 Huron Street
Parker, CO 80134
(720)972-6300 0.9 9-12 1991
- Broomfield Westlake Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1138 students
2800 West 135th Avenue
Broomfield, CO 80020
(720)972-5200 1.0 6-8 1138
- Broomfield Centennial Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 422 students
13200 Westlake Drive
Broomfield, CO 80020
(720)972-5280 1.1 PK-5 422
Gifted students often fail to thrive in traditional academic environments because they are not being challenged. In this article you will learn how to make sure your gifted student gets the quality education he or she deserves.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.