Arbor Elementary School
- Arbor Elementary School's student population of 566 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||566 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arbor Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#2633 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Euclid City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Euclid Euclid High School Grades: 8-12 | 2105 students
711 E 222nd St
Euclid, OH 44123
(216)797-7800 0.6 8-12 2105
- Cleveland Oliver H Perry Elementary School Grades: PK-9 | 254 students
18400 Schenely Ave
Cleveland, OH 44119
(216)481-7528 1.2 PK-9 254
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.