Accelerated Learning Center Inc. School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public charter school managed by Accelerated Learning Center Inc. School District serving 204 students in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Arizona state average of 61%.
Accelerated Learning Center Inc. School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Phoenix Accelerated Learning Center 4105 East Shea Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Grades: 9-12 | 204 students
|School District Name||Accelerated Learning Center Inc. School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||204|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||117|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||87|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||7|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||34|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||154|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||7|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||124|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Accelerated Learning Center Inc. School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 70-74% has decreased from 80-84% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,406 is higher than the state average of $7,180. The school district revenue/student has declined by 15% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,355 is higher than the state average of $6,852. The school district spending/student has declined by 15% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,406||$7,180|
|Spending / Student||$7,355||$6,852|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.