Top Donaldson Public High Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public high school in Donaldson, AR, serving 224 students.
- Donaldson, AR public high school have an average math proficiency score of 42% (versus the Arkansas public high school average of 35%), and reading proficiency score of 52% (versus the 44% statewide average). High schools in Donaldson have an average ranking in the top 20% of Arkansas public high schools.
- Donaldson, AR public high school have a Graduation Rate of 90%, which is more than the Arkansas average of 88%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Ouachita High School, with ≥90% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Arkansas or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 4% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Arkansas public high school average of 37% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the Arkansas public high school average of 12:1.
Top Donaldson, AR Public High Schools (2020-21)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Ouachita High School 258 School House Rd
Donaldson, AR 71941
Grades: 7-12 | 224 students
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.