Ouachita High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 259 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 4%
- Graduation Rate: ≥90% (Top 50% in AR)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ouachita High School's ranking?
Ouachita High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for: Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% AR state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 37% AR state average).
What is the graduation rate of Ouachita High School?
The graduation rate of Ouachita High School is 90%, which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 88%.
How many students attend Ouachita High School?
259 students attend Ouachita High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
96% of Ouachita High School students are White, 2% of students are Hispanic, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Ouachita High School?
Ouachita High School has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Ouachita High School offer ?
Ouachita High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Ouachita High School part of?
Ouachita High School is part of Ouachita School District.
Review Ouachita High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities