Arrowhead Primary Elementary School
- Arrowhead Primary Elementary School's student population of 345 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 35% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||345 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arrowhead Primary Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#65 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Copley-Fairlawn City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Fort Island Primary Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 343 students
496 Trunko Rd
Akron, OH 44333
(330)664-4890 2.2 K-4 343
- Barberton Norton Junior High School Grades: 5-8 | 779 students
4108 S Cleveland Massillon Rd
Barberton, OH 44203
(330)825-5607 3.0 5-8 779
- Akron Herberich Primary Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 251 students
2645 Smith Rd
Akron, OH 44333
(330)664-4991 3.5 PK-4 251
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.