Arrowwood Elementary School
- Arrowwood Elementary School's student population of 393 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 24% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||393 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arrowwood Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#737 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Douglas County No. Re 1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lone Tree Rock Canyon High School Pre-k Grades: PK | 16 students
5810 Mcarthur Ranch Road
Lone Tree, CO 80124
(303)387-0806 0.8 PK 16
- Littleton Redstone Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 584 students
9970 Glenstone Circle
Littleton, CO 80130
(303)387-7300 0.9 PK-6 584
- Littleton Copper Mesa Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 559 students
3501 Poston Parkway
Littleton, CO 80126
(303)387-7375 1.0 PK-6 559
- Littleton Highlands Ranch High School Pre-k Grades: PK | 27 students
9375 Cresthill Lane
Littleton, CO 80130
(303)387-0806 1.1 PK 27
I think that AWE is a high quality academinc program. The teaching staff is amazing with very open door policies and honest communication. There are a variety of after school activities for kids to choose from.
- Posted by Parent - kfbra
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.