Arthur Eddy Academy
Arthur Eddy Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Arthur Eddy Academy's student population of 408 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
- Arthur Eddy Academy's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2988 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Saginaw of the City of School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saginaw Wolverine Education Center Grades: 6-12 | 97 students
2424 Outer Drive
Saginaw, MI 48601
(989)776-0400 1.3 6-12 97
- Saginaw Zilwaukee K-8 School Grades: K-8 | 274 students
500 W Johnson St
Saginaw, MI 48604
(989)399-5200 1.3 K-8 274
- Saginaw Ruben Daniels Community School-etc Grades: 9-12 | 130 students
2415 N Charles St
Saginaw, MI 48602
(989)791-5170 1.4 9-12 130
- Saginaw Carrollton High School Grades: 9-12 | 555 students
1235 Mapleridge Rd
Saginaw, MI 48604
(989)753-3433 1.9 9-12 555
- Carrollton Omni Adult And Alternative Education Grades: 6-12 | 139 students
479 Shattuck Rd
Carrollton, MI 48724
(989)753-3477 1.9 6-12 139
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.