Asbell Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 316 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 58%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Asbell Elementary School's ranking?
Asbell Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
60-64% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AR state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AR state average).
How many students attend Asbell Elementary School?
316 students attend Asbell Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
42% of Asbell Elementary School students are White, 19% of students are Black, 17% of students are Hispanic, 13% of students are Two or more races, 5% of students are Hawaiian, 3% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Asbell Elementary School?
Asbell Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Asbell Elementary School offer ?
Asbell Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-4
Review Asbell Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities