Ashley Elementary School
Ashley Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Ashley Elementary School's student population of 403 students has grown by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||403 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ashley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1558 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||No. 1 in the county of Denver and State of C School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Ashley Elementary School is Denver School Of The Arts (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Dsst: Stapleton Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 464 students
2000 Valentia Street
Denver, CO 80238
(303)320-5570 0.5 6-8 464
- Denver Odyssey School Of Denver Grades: K-8 | 234 students
6550 East 21st Avenue
Denver, CO 80207
(303)316-3944 0.7 K-8 234
- Denver William (bill) Roberts K-8 School Grades: PK-8 | 930 students
2100 Akron Way
Denver, CO 80238
(720)424-2640 0.8 PK-8 930
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.