Ashton-franklin Center Elementary School
- Ashton-franklin Center Elementary School's student population of 283 students has grown by 46% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ashton-franklin Center Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2115 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ashton-Franklin Center CUSD 275 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Franklin Grove Ashton-franklin Cntr Middle School Grades: 5-8
318 E South St
Franklin Grove, IL 61031
(815)456-2323 0.2 5-8 n/a
- Ashton Ashton-franklin Center High School Grades: 7-12 | 222 students
611 Western Ave
Ashton, IL 61006
(815)453-7461 4.1 7-12 222
- Nachusa Nachusa Campus School Grades: 4-12 | 53 students
Po Box 100
Nachusa, IL 61057
(815)284-7796 7.2 4-12 53
- Amboy Amboy High School Grades: 9-12 | 217 students
11 E Hawley St
Amboy, IL 61310
(815)857-3632 8.3 9-12 217
- Amboy Amboy Central Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 259 students
30 E Provost St
Amboy, IL 61310
(815)857-3619 8.6 K-4 259
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.