- Aspc-phoenix/globe's student population of 1 students has declined by 99% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
- Aspc-phoenix/globe is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,905 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-15 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Arizona Department of Corrections School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix P T Coe Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 675 students
3801 W. Roanoke
Phoenix, AZ 85009
(602)442-2400 0.2 K-5 675
- Phoenix West Phoenix High School Grades: 9-12 | 431 students
3835 West Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85019
(602)269-1110 0.3 9-12 431
- Tucson Academy Of Mathematics And Science South Grades: K-8 | 505 students
3335 W. Flower St.
Tucson, AZ 85705
(520)293-2676 0.7 K-8 505
- Phoenix Alhambra Traditional School Grades: K-8 | 713 students
3736 W Osborn Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85019
(602)484-8816 0.7 K-8 713
- Phoenix Arizona Collegiate High School Grades: 9-12 | 179 students
3161 N. 33rd Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85017
(623)498-8200 0.8 9-12 179
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.