- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 469 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 15%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CO
- Math Proficiency: 30% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Aspen Middle School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Aspen Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Aspen Middle School?
What grades does Aspen Middle School offer ?
What school district is Aspen Middle School part of?
Review Aspen Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities