Aspire Hanley #1
- Aspire Hanley #1's student population of 470 students has grown by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 22% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||470 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aspire Hanley #1's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#101 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Achievement School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Aspire Hanley #2 Grades: PK-5 | 345 students
680 Hanley St
Memphis, TN 38114
(901)567-7084 0.0 PK-5 345
- Memphis Melrose High School Grades: 8-12 | 637 students
Memphis, TN 38114
(901)416-5974 0.8 8-12 637
- Memphis Arrow Academy Of Excellence Grades: K-3 | 82 students
645 Semmes St
Memphis, TN 38111
(901)345-7777 0.9 K-3 82
- Memphis Middle College High School Grades: 9-12 | 300 students
750 E. Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
(901)333-5360 0.9 9-12 300
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.