Audubon Elementary School
Audubon Elementary School serves 593 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Audubon Elementary School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Washington for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 83% (which is higher than the Washington state average of 50%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 84% (which is higher than the Washington state average of 61%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is equal to the Washington state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 62% of the student body (majority Asian), which is higher than the Washington state average of 46% (majority Hispanic and Asian).
Audubon Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
Reading/Language Arts Proficiency
Audubon Elementary School's student population of 593 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Audubon Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 2,052 schools in Washington (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Audubon Elementary School is 0.60, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.64. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (WA)
Overall Testing Rank
#72 out of 2052 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch (15-16)
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, WA Dept. of Education
Review Audubon Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
27 Parenting Tips for School Success
From managing homework to avoiding helicopter parenting, this article provides 27 insightful tips for parents to help their children succeed academically.
Safety First: School Bus Safety Week Focuses on Keeping Students Safe on the Road
Learn about what schools have planned for school bus safety week, as well as problems school bus drivers commonly face while transporting students to and from school.
Chicagoans Asked to Pay More Taxes to Support Local Schools
Learn about the recent decision by Mayor Emanuel to raise property taxes to provide additional funding for local schools – and the controversy surrounding his decision.