Audubon Youth Development Center
- Audubon Youth Development Center's student population of 2 students has declined by 94% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Students||2 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Audubon Youth Development Center is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,230 schools in Kentucky (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2013-14 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 1:1 has decreased from 6:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jefferson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Louisville Day Treatment Grades: 9-12 | 28 students
8711 Lagrange Rd
Louisville, KY 40242
(502)429-7217 0.0 9-12 28
- Louisville The Brook-KMI Grades: 7-12 | 57 students
8521 Lagrange Rd
Louisville, KY 40220
(502)426-6380 0.2 7-12 57
- Louisville Bowen Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 727 students
1601 Roosevelt Ave
Louisville, KY 40242
(502)485-8213 0.5 K-5 727
- Louisville Jaeger Preschool Grades: PK | 123 students
502 Wood Rd
Louisville, KY 40222
(502)485-6389 1.0 PK 123
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.