Axtell/bruceville-eddy Learning Center
- Axtell/bruceville-eddy Learning Center's student population of 10 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has declined by 66% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Axtell/bruceville-eddy Learning Center's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 4:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (15-16)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bruceville-eddy Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- China Spring Turn Around Graduate Grades: 9-12 | 6 students
412 E Cougar Ln
China Spring, TX 76633
(254)836-0676 0.2 9-12 6
- Waco Waco Charter School Grades: PK-5 | 205 students
615 N 25th St
Waco, TX 76707
(254)754-8169 0.5 PK-5 205
- Waco Brazos High School Grades: 9-12 | 198 students
3005 Edna Ave
Waco, TX 76708
(254)754-9422 0.6 9-12 198
- Waco Bell's Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 775 students
Waco, TX 76706
(254)754-4171 0.7 PK-5 775
- Waco Cesar Chavez Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 891 students
700 S 15th St
Waco, TX 76706
(254)750-3736 1.0 6-8 891
Nearby Homes for Sale
What happens when nearly half of a state's teachers call in "sick" for school? Learn about the turmoil between legislators and the teachers union in Wisconsin and how the rallies, protests, and fighting will set precedence for other budget-strapped states.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.