Bainbridge Elementary School
- Bainbridge Elementary School's student population of 405 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 28% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||405 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bainbridge Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1767 schools in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Bainbridge Elementary School is North Putnam Community s School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 357 school districts in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- North Putnam Community s School District's student population of 1,452 students has decreased by 10% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $13,504 is higher than the state average of $12,561. The district revenue/student has grown by 21% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,654 is less than the state average of $10,672. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||North Putnam Community s School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||1,452||1,398|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$22 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$17 MM||$15 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$13,504||$12,561|
|District Spending / Student||$10,654||$10,672|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roachdale North Putnam Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 348 students
8905 N Cr 250 E
Roachdale, IN 46172
(765)522-2900 2.2 6-8 348
- Roachdale Roachdale Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 234 students
305 S Indiana
Roachdale, IN 46172
(765)522-1732 6.1 K-5 234
- Fillmore Fillmore Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 134 students
161 S Main St
Fillmore, IN 46128
(765)246-6136 7.0 K-5 134
- Greencastle Deer Meadow Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 321 students
1000 Deer Meadow Ln
Greencastle, IN 46135
(765)653-3518 7.6 PK-2 321
Learn about how public schools are implementing new programs that encourage dropouts to return to the classroom.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.