Baldwin Elementary School
- Baldwin Elementary School's student population of 416 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||416 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Baldwin Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1721 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Habersham County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cornelia Cornelia Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 604 students
375 Old Cleveland Rd
Cornelia, GA 30531
(706)778-6526 2.1 PK-5 604
- Cornelia Level Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 610 students
2525 Level Grove Rd
Cornelia, GA 30531
(706)778-3087 2.6 PK-5 610
- Mount Airy 9th Grade Academy Grades: 9 | 498 students
171 Raider Cir
Mount Airy, GA 30563
(706)778-0830 5.1 9 498
- Demorest Demorest Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 495 students
3116 Demorest Mount Airy Hwy
Demorest, GA 30535
(706)778-4126 5.1 PK-5 495
Learn about strategies and tips you can incorporate to help your teenager be organized and excel in public high school.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.