- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,257 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 90%
- Graduation Rate: 89% (Top 50% in CA)
- Math Proficiency: 15-19%
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Banning High School?
How many students attend Banning High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Banning High School?
What grades does Banning High School offer ?
What school district is Banning High School part of?
Review Banning High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities