Basin Elementary School
- Basin Elementary School's student population of 144 students has declined by 28% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Basin Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank||#317 out of 656 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||BASIN SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Idaho City Idaho City High School Grades: 7-12 | 167 students
100 Centerville Road
Idaho City, ID 83631
(208)392-4183 0.0 7-12 167
- Horseshoe Bend Horseshoe Bend Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 92 students
398 School Drive
Horseshoe Bend, ID 83629
(208)793-2225 19.2 PK-5 92
- Garden Valley Garden Valley School Grades: PK-13 | 235 students
1076 Banks Lowman Road
Garden Valley, ID 83622
(208)462-3756 20.5 PK-13 235
- Garden Valley Lowman Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 3 students
3484 Banks Lowman Road
Garden Valley, ID 83622
(208)259-3333 20.6 PK-6 3
- Boise Highlands Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 312 students
3434 Bogus Basin Road
Boise, ID 83702
(208)854-5050 22.0 PK-6 312
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.