Bauder Elementary School
- Bauder Elementary School's student population of 787 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||787 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bauder Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#418 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PINELLAS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Bauder Elementary School is Career Academies Of Seminole Technical High School (0.1 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Seminole Middle School (0.3 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Seminole Middle School (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seminole Career Academies Of Seminole Technical High School Grades: 9-12
12611 86th Ave
Seminole, FL 33776
(727)545-6405 0.1 9-12 n/a
- Seminole Seminole High School Grades: 9-12 | 2013 students
8401 131st St
Seminole, FL 33776
(727)547-7536 0.3 9-12 2013
- Largo Oakhurst Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 735 students
10535 137th St
Largo, FL 33774
(727)588-6801 1.5 PK-5 735
- Seminole Seminole Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 629 students
10950 74th Ave N
Seminole, FL 33772
(727)547-7668 1.6 PK-5 629
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.