Bay View places among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Bay View's student population of 99 students has declined by 31% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 80% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bay View's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#633 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Green Bay Area Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Green Bay Green Bay Head Start Grades: PK-K | 206 students
1420 Harvey St
Green Bay, WI 54302
(920)448-2226 0.0 PK-K 206
- Green Bay Fort Howard Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 210 students
520 Dousman St
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920)448-2105 0.3 PK-5 210
- Green Bay Tank Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 252 students
814 S Oakland Ave
Green Bay, WI 54304
(920)448-2104 0.5 PK-5 252
- Green Bay Howe Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 465 students
525 S Madison St
Green Bay, WI 54301
(920)448-2141 0.6 PK-5 465
- Green Bay West High School Grades: 9-12 | 831 students
966 Shawano Ave
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920)492-2600 0.7 9-12 831
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.