- The student population of 144 students has declined by 8% over five years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 12% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-3|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has increased from 6:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.67 is more than the state average of 0.31. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- City Of Chicago 299 School District's student population of 390,653 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $13,609 in this district is less than the state average of $15,061. The district revenue/student has grown by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,509 is less than the state average of $15,092. The district spending/student has grown by 10% over four years.
|School District Name||City Of Chicago 299 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||390,653||753|
|District Total Revenue||$5,389 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$5,745 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$13,609||$15,061|
|District Spending / Student||$14,509||$15,092|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGarvy J Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 780 students
5225 N Oak Park Ave
Chicago, IL 60656
Harwood HeightsUnion Ridge Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 645 students
4600 N Oak Park Ave
Harwood Heights, IL 60706
ChicagoSmyser Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 1019 students
4310 N Melvina Ave
Chicago, IL 60634
ChicagoPrussing Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 688 students
4650 N Menard Ave
Chicago, IL 60630
ChicagoTaft High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 3185 students
6530 W Bryn Mawr Ave
Chicago, IL 60631
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!