- Beechwood School's student population of 232 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 60% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||232 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Beechwood School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mountainside School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mountainside Deerfield Elementary School Grades: 3-8 | 484 students
302 Central Avenue
Mountainside, NJ 07092
(908)232-8828 1.0 3-8 484
- Westfield Franklin Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 585 students
700 Prospect St
Westfield, NJ 07090
(908)789-4590 1.2 1-5 585
- Scotch Plains Hillcrest Academy-north Grades: 9-12 | 80 students
2630 Plainfield Avenue
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
(908)233-9366 1.2 9-12 80
- Berkeley Heights Governor Livingston High School Grades: 9-12 | 1068 students
175 Watchung Boulevard
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
(908)464-3100 1.3 9-12 1068
- Scotch Plains Evergreen School Grades: PK-4 | 413 students
2280 Evergreen Avenue
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
(908)889-5331 1.4 PK-4 413
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.