Belle Creek Charter School
Belle Creek Charter School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Belle Creek Charter School's student population of 707 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||707 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Belle Creek Charter School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,704 schools in Colorado (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#862 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||27j School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson John W Thimmig Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 728 students
11453 Oswego Street
Henderson, CO 80640
(303)655-2750 1.8 PK-5 728
- Commerce City Turnberry Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 794 students
13069 East 106th Place
Commerce City, CO 80022
(720)685-5350 2.4 PK-5 794
- Brighton Glacier Peak Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 513 students
12060 Jasmine Street
Brighton, CO 80605
(720)972-5940 2.6 K-5 513
- Denver Riverdale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 410 students
10724 Elm Drive
Denver, CO 80233
(720)972-5580 2.6 PK-5 410
- Denver Cherry Drive Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 388 students
11500 Cherry Drive
Denver, CO 80233
(720)972-5300 2.7 K-5 388
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.