Bellmawr Park Elementary School
- Bellmawr Park Elementary School's student population of 462 students has grown by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||462 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bellmawr Park Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1501 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bellmawr Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gloucester City Alice Costello Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 307 students
301 Haakon Rd.
Gloucester City, NJ 08030
(856)456-4039 0.9 PK-8 307
- Mount Ephraim Mary Bray Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 251 students
225 West Kings Highway
Mount Ephraim, NJ 08059
(856)931-7807 1.1 PK-4 251
- Westville Parkview Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 374 students
101 Birch St
Westville, NJ 08093
(856)456-0235 1.2 PK-6 374
- Mount Ephraim Raymond W. Kershaw School Grades: 5-8 | 177 students
125 South Black Horse Pike
Mount Ephraim, NJ 08059
(856)931-1634 1.2 5-8 177
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.