Belmont Elementary School
- Belmont Elementary School's student population of 510 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||510 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Belmont Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#496 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pueblo No. 60 in the county of Pueblo and School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pueblo Benjamin Franklin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 409 students
1315 Horseshoe Drive
Pueblo, CO 81001
(719)549-7540 0.6 PK-5 409
- Pueblo East High School Grades: 9-12 | 1166 students
9 Mac Neil Road
Pueblo, CO 81001
(719)549-7222 1.0 9-12 1166
- Pueblo Heroes Academy Prek-5 Grades: PK-5 | 279 students
2717 West Street
Pueblo, CO 81003
(719)549-7595 1.5 PK-5 279
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.