Belpre High School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 420 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 10%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Top 30% in OH)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 31% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 51% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Belpre High School often compared to?
Belpre High Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Warren High School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
31% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 50% OH state average), while 51% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 57% OH state average).
What is the graduation rate of Belpre High School?
The graduation rate of Belpre High School is 90-94%, which is higher than the Ohio state average of 84%.
How many students attend Belpre High School?
420 students attend Belpre High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
90% of Belpre High School students are White, 7% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Belpre High School?
Belpre High School has a student ration of 18:1, which is higher than the Ohio state average of 17:1.
What grades does Belpre High School offer ?
Belpre High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12
What school district is Belpre High School part of?
Belpre High School is part of Belpre City School District.
Review Belpre High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities