Warren High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 604 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 5%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Top 20% in OH)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 65-69% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
Warren High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Warren High School is a public high school in Vincent, Ohio. It is the only high school in the Warren Local Schools district. Their nickname is the Warriors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Warren High School's ranking?
Warren High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%) and Highest graduation rate (Top 20%).
What schools are Warren High School often compared to?
Warren High Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Marietta High School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 50% OH state average), while 65-69% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 57% OH state average).
What is the graduation rate of Warren High School?
The graduation rate of Warren High School is 90-94%, which is higher than the Ohio state average of 84%.
How many students attend Warren High School?
604 students attend Warren High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
95% of Warren High School students are White, 2% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Warren High School?
Warren High School has a student ration of 19:1, which is higher than the Ohio state average of 17:1.
What grades does Warren High School offer ?
Warren High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Warren High School part of?
Warren High School is part of Warren Local School District.
Review Warren High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities