Neale Elementary School
Neale Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in West Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Neale Elementary School's student population of 382 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||382 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Neale Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 644 schools in West Virginia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||#25 out of 644 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wood County Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vienna Vienna Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 300 students
700 41st St
Vienna, WV 26105
(304)420-9648 0.9 PK-5 300
- Vienna Jackson Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 473 students
1601 34th St
Vienna, WV 26105
(304)420-9551 1.2 6-8 473
- Vienna Greenmont Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 226 students
209 58th St
Vienna, WV 26105
(304)420-9544 1.9 PK-5 226
- Parkersburg Van Devender Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 415 students
918 31st St
Parkersburg, WV 26104
(304)420-9645 2.4 6-8 415
- Parkersburg Emerson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 367 students
1605 36th St
Parkersburg, WV 26101
(304)420-9528 2.7 PK-5 367
Too much parental involvement. Faculty will not discipline the children at all. Parents have more homework than the students. The principal tries to control the parents, not the children. terrible school. Also air quality outside the school is questionable, and parents not notified by the principal. But was notified about my child having a pencil in the wrong hand and putting lunch tray in wrong spot when emptying it. An issue almost every day comes up.
- Posted by Parent - bdcar
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.